Lee H. Marzke on 28 Sep 2018 10:38:31 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Thunderbird questions

I don't think it matters much which way you exit TB.

In Ubuntu the TB menus are at the top of the screen ( not on TB itself )
you may have to hover the mouse up at the top of the screen for them to appear.

Make sure TB is in the foreground ( e.g.  TB is the top application on the desktop )

Lee