Michael Lazin via plug on 20 Sep 2020 17:32:57 -0700

Re: [PLUG] DESQview (was ... Byobu)

I know that this is continuing an off topic thread but I worked in a computer lab in school in 1996 and frequently told people to save word processing files as RTF because they had to move things from word to wordperfect or from PC to Mac and I found Rich Text Format to be a good solution that doesn't require coding.  Sorry for continuing to be off topic.