K.S. Bhaskar via plug on 21 Sep 2020 10:01:48 -0700

Re: [PLUG] DESQview (was ... Byobu)

Rich, I was the one who made the decision to finally get rid of the dongle, around 1992 or so. Also, your recollection of FORTH's reverse Polish is good. Thanks for the memory. RPN definitely took some getting used to! I appreciated it when I got my first HP calculator, way back when.

Regards
– Bhaskar

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 12:02 PM Rich Freeman <r-plug@thefreemanclan.net> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 11:13 AM K.S. Bhaskar via plug
<plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:

> Also, since we are discussing languages, anyone here use FORTH? At ASYST, we had our own implementation tailored to laboratory data acquisition, and it was very impressive how expressive and compact programs could be.

Wow.

ASYST
the last thing I actually
a PC copy protection dongle