Robert via plug on 2 Feb 2021 20:31:57 -0800

[PLUG] Backup solution

Hello,

I am looking for a good backup solution for my home system. I've been running dd and making a complete backup of my system but this requires that I stop the system and the boot from USB to get this done.

Now I'm looking for a better solution.  I prefer a bare bones backup if at all possible but anything really close to this with minimal OS install would be great.

Any suggestions?

--

Regards,
Robert

Smile, it increases your face value.........