Fred Stluka via plug on 24 Mar 2021 16:30:16 -0700

Re: [PLUG] request for job leads

Bhaskar,

Good site!  I added it to the "Jobs" row of my links page:
- http://bristle.com/~fred/#jobs

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!
Open Source: Without walls and fences, we need no Windows or Gates.