JP Vossen via plug on 11 May 2021 14:52:17 -0700

[PLUG] Oracle DB (was Re: Lab recommendations)

On 5/11/21 12:04 PM, Keith via plug wrote:
JP, its awesome when you do these jabs (about Oracle and their DB in this case) so I don't have too :D

:-)  I was going to wait and see if anyone said anything about that before I posted this in, but we're going off-topic and down a rabbit hole a bit.  Bruce Momjian's blog has a pointer to a great
"Oracle vs. PostgreSQL" thread at https://momjian.us/main/blogs/pgblog/2021.html#April_21_2021.

Later,
JP