Mat Schaffer on 4 Jun 2010 10:37:45 -0700

Re: Philly Lambda Charter / Splintering, was Re: Scala in Philly?

Anyone is welcome to fork and hack http://github.com/cbartlett/philly.rb if it helps.

I'd love to see a generic user group website tool, but I doubt I'll spend the time writing one any time soon.

-Mat