Lalish-Menagh, Trevor on 26 Apr 2012 20:34:31 -0700

Re: We have has NoSQL Summer and Functional Fall, it is time to start preparing for AI Winter!

Thanks Jim! That is good stuff. I am reaching out to AI profs as well
and getting some good papers. I'll compile a list soon!

--
Trevor Lalish-Menagh
trev@trevmex.com