Mike Mangino on 5 Jun 2007 15:40:29 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Hello; tips to avoid "newbie drownings in the Rails pool"...

I always use locomotive to get designers set up on rails. It's a simple install and you don't have to mess with any profile settings if you use locomotive to open a terminal window.

Mike