Andrew Brennan on Sun, 16 Jan 2000 12:43:58 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] cd ripping single floppy linux distribution ?

   Well, as your friend might not have the desire or background to go
   to Linux simply to rip a few audio tracks (or might have some file
   system issues that make a Linux single floppy approach difficult),
   I *do* know of a good Windows CD ripper ... http://surf.to/cdex

   CDEX is nice, very simple to use and includes CDDB referencing.  I
   would recommend it to anyone using a Windows system.  And maybe an
   odd Linux user or two.  ;)