Kevin Falcone on Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:23:42 -0500

Re: [PLUG] sendmail installation

  BJ> On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 11:44:23AM -0500, Walt Mankowski wrote:
  >> Well, now that you mention it, both exim and qmail are a *lot* easier
  >> to configure, and neither use "binary" config files.  :-)

  BJ> I'd just like to point out that the license of qmail is
  BJ> non-free; in fact, it's non-existent.  (DJB only provides
  BJ> distribution terms...)  Postfix is similar to qmail, but with a
  BJ> free license.

For the flamebait link about djb's licenses, see this :)

http://www.linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/#djb

-kevin

--
If, as is usually the case, they have no fscking clue what you've just
asked, then they are wasting your time, and you should suggest a reading