Kevin Falcone on Wed, 27 Jun 2001 00:10:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] upenn (was: need more meeting location options)

D> On 06/25, Bill Jonas wrote:
>> BTW, I noticed that UPenn is a "non-option", according to the web page,
>> because they want to start charging money.

[summary from old mail, $100-$150]

There are three entities at Penn who dispense rooms.  Wharton, SEAS,
and the university classroom pool.  Those prices look like Wharton or
the University.  SEAS, being the Engineering and Computer Science
school, might be easier to talk into a room.  The only problem is
security (doors lock without penncards after 7).  If someone wants to
talk to the Dining Philosophers (student ACM group) I can provide
contact info.

-kevin

--
When the Sun goes down, and I mount /bin/sh, I can always hear them talk.
Me? I'm just a vi-user; You can tell me by the way I awk.