Adam Schaible on Sat, 17 Nov 2001 20:30:13 +0100

[PLUG] graphical programming environments on Linux

Hey everyone, now that I have Mandrake up and
configured the way I like it I thought I'd ask for
some opinions from some of the more experienced Linux
users on the list.

I have been doing a little C/C++ programming for a
class I take at community college, and right now I use
good-old-fashioned emacs as my development
environment. I tried out Kdevelop the other night,
though, and was really impressed with how much it
resembled the integrated, object-oriented environments
I've used on other operating systems.

While I really enjoyed taking Kdevelop out for a test
run, I thought I'd ask the list if there are any
other, similar environments in their Linux distros
that they like to use instead. Any recommendations are
appreciated!

Thanks,

-Adam Schaible
Conshohocken, PA