Art Clemons on Sat, 4 May 2002 19:31:27 -0400

Re: [PLUG] DSL saga webpage

Gabriel Rosenkoetter:
That's so totally ridiculous I'm not even going to bother responding
to it.

Really, find a nice standard page, one that meets W3C standards and I guarantee I can find at least one common browser that won't reproduce it properly. Maybe I'm cynical, but I've seen it happen all too often, when you add in all the folks still using Netscape 3.XX or lynx (incidentally, one can actually use Lynx to download a pdf file such as the one on Doug's page, slightly more work but even Lynx can deal with PDF that way) because they like it or newer browsers lack some feature said user like, you're asking for trouble whether the page is properly done or not.