pinkee on Sun, 12 May 2002 16:38:04 -0400

[PLUG] frustrating nic issues

I purchased a onte; pro100 nic, that is supported by my debian system, I
have the correct modules up, but when it comes time to pull a ip from
the dhcp server it just doesn't. It is a nic with a dongle, and I get
green lights when I execite pump and I even occasionally get an ip, but
when i check ifconfig I am only tx, no rx at all.

Any advice would be much appreciated. I am at a loss now.
--
www.cavegirl.org
www.mydarlingchild.com