Michael Leone on Thu, 22 Aug 2002 18:10:09 +0200

Re: [PLUG] reading old jpeg format?

Jeff Abrahamson said:

> Mind you, this has become a matter of pride more than necessity, since
> my brother says he can open it and convert it to a different format. I
> like to think I can do most everything besides quicktime on my linux
> box.

You can play QuickTime movies  on Linux, using the CrossOver plugin. I do.
:-)
Not sure about editing, tho.

Member, LEAF Project <http://leaf.sourceforge.net>    AIM: MikeLeone

These are the memories which make me a wealthy soul ...

Random Thought: