Arthur S. Alexion on Sun, 15 Sep 2002 15:30:07 +0200

Re: CD ripping (was: Re: [PLUG] un-upgrade in debian)

On Saturday 14 September 2002 03:35 pm, Sean Finney wrote:
> i second abcde as a fine solution for ripping/encoding.

I just installed a USB port in preparation for buying a portable mp3
player.  The machine has no windows usb support.  Can anybody direct me
to an article or something that explains my options for using linux to
upload to these devices.