Jesse Huestis on Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:19:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] RCN dial-up

There is often the requirement that you have the DNS servers manually entered into your system.

On a MS Windows computers:
    Right Click on TCP/IP, and select properties.
    Select enable DNS and add the entries.
    Reboot (ah MS!!)

Jesse