gabriel rosenkoetter on Mon, 18 Nov 2002 12:19:16 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Weird APT error message

On Sun, Nov 17, 2002 at 09:05:53PM -0500, Mike Leone wrote:
> Worse, part 2. It was just sitting there, logged in, but sitting at a
> prompt. I wasn't even at the PC. And I heard it reboot. :-(
>
> Now, I'm wondering if I have heat problems or not.

Well, if you're getting kernel panics when reading from /usr, you
may well get kernel panics when some random, regularly run task
(logrotate, updatedb, something like that) runs reads from files
within /user (say, like, shared libraries), don't ya think?

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net