gabriel rosenkoetter on Fri, 13 Dec 2002 14:00:08 -0500

Re: [PLUG] SPAM from being a list member/poster

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 08:26:29AM -0500, Kevin D. McAllister wrote:
> Actually I am not sure how I would do it on my MX, I guess using the
> sendmail milter interface (or equivalent for your preference in MTA)
> would be just as effective.

Both Postfix and qmail have easy, direct ways to hook it in. I
wouldn't be suprised if it were more awkward under Sendmail. :^>

Sendmail is significantly more powerfully expressive through m4, and
I like Eric Allman (as a person too, he's a nice, down-to-earth guy),
but I'm not so sure Sendmail makes sense even on large sites any
more considering the performance edge that other MTAs sport.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net