eric@lucii.org on Fri, 10 Jan 2003 08:41:03 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Time & date sync'ing between systems

Okay, I'll take a look.  I believe that my problem was related to trying to get
ntpd to talk to a time server, any time server.  It's pre-installed on the
firewall (Mitel SME server/e-smith) so I'll turn that on and and have my other
computers set their time from the firewall box.

Thanks

Eric