John Lavin on Wed, 15 Jan 2003 21:25:49 -0500

Re: Speakeasy status (Re: [PLUG] DirecTV switchover)

Kevin Brosius said:
> I'm rather disappointed in their performance and updates.

It sounds more and more like I should just think myself lucking for
only 3 days unexpected downtime between when Verizon switching me over
and receiving my new modem.  I wonder if being farther away from the
telco has anything to do with it.  I'm close so less thing for them to
screw up...

> Good news:  Directv is still working on the second line.  Speakeasy
> techs are friendly when you call.
I've had to call a few times and have been happy with the help I've
gotten so far...

-john
--
John Lavin <jlavin@wayreth.net> <jlavin@ccil.org>                       ,''`.
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level   : :' :