Sandy Basickes on 23 Jan 2004 01:53:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] CD I/O errors on reading towards the end of the data

hdparm does not work on the scsi drive scd1.
there is a site that tells one how to pad the records and use md5sum
to check all output.  The users there are still reporting problems with
these fixes.
I will wait to use CD s for backup.
sandy