Jon Nelson on 15 Apr 2005 12:45:50 -0000

Re: [PLUG] undo mkfs?

Art Alexion said:
> The sleuthkit looks promising.  Will the latter document help with data
> which was lost via mkfs.ext3 rather than rm -rf?

Uhhh...It might.  I haven't used it for that application but it doesn't
hurt to try.

Here is some more reading for you:

And since you don't have alot of disk space you might want to check out:

To make sure I got this right...It _was_ ext3 and then you did an
mkfs.ext3?  Sorry.  I deleted you original post.