Mike Leone on 29 Aug 2005 15:24:28 -0000

[PLUG] Verizon blacklist? (was: Connecting a Mac to a Linux server running IP Masq)

William H. Magill (magill@mcgillsociety.org) had this to say on 08/28/05 at 20:44:
> As for Verizon... they have apparently made some kind of significant
> change in the past week or so. I have suddenly found my host
> blacklisted and unable to communicate with others on verizon.com. So
> far, Verizon has not bothered to return any of my communications with
> them.

You got put on an email blacklist? I didn't know that Verizon maintained such lists
of their own. Can you elaborate a bit?