TuskenTower on 28 Oct 2006 05:56:47 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Myth TV, computer hardware store, and TV

On 10/13/06, TuskenTower <tuskentower@gmail.com> wrote:
On another note, the pcHDTV 5500 does not have those firmware updates
anymore.  I'll give them a try, maybe.  If anyone on this list has
Comcast and buys a pcHDTV 5500 I'm willing to do more with this.
Anyone with any more knowledge about QAM would also be helpful.

FYI, while testing out the pcHDTV card with the barebones pcHDTV tools, I found that the supplied xine was preventing me from hearing audio on CW and WYBE.

Amul