Douglas Purdy on 27 Feb 2007 14:52:50 -0000

[PLUG] Re: My Bills

> Art Alexion wrote:

>> If it was $10 here, they wouldn't be advertising $33 + $33 + $33
>> as an introductory deal.

> Here is my Comcast bill from December 2006:
>
> $10.00 "Limited Basic" TV
>  42.95 Internet
>   0.38 taxes
> ------
> $53.33
>
> Without the $10 TV service, Internet would cost an extra $15 per month.

The $33 intro deal is for digital cable with many channels.

I remember that an Internet connection alone cost the same price as Internet
plus basic TV. I get the same bill $53. billing from Comcast.

Basic service includes the network channels plus a very few others.
btw: the signal quality varies greatly day to day here in eastern Chester
County. A Comcast tech implied that Comcast doesn't worry too much about
the quality of the basic TV package.

Doug Purdy