Jason Costomiris on 11 Nov 2007 12:06:48 -0000

Re: [PLUG] remote-ish mail

  • From: Jason Costomiris <jcostom@gmail.com>
  • To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] remote-ish mail
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 07:06:32 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:from:to:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date:references:x-mailer; bh=vR4XE3yLproG0CCxAJaH8zTEo/UhCpvnMHJFACaaoic=; b=dmqXcAbXID5+tYIrnmaSYTGdUAUk5B5zPMGmRFwzlngOG6BPHCDyMxETvKY120jf+OGaSasBjr4B3WFLla9ycpJG6PXih/H1MsqooVZCIt1F6omVIjNguRyCrtWrjqziKqnUuBHnFflJ2RZMTKhnUX2H3rQXezDbc/VsLjgWjJA=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org