Jeff Bailey on 12 Aug 2008 21:09:07 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Replacing a Series 1 Tivo with MythTV?

Thanks to all who responded to my Myth/HD questions...  Much
appreciated, albeit somewhat disappointing - I'm trying to avoid the
ComcastDVR solution, and am not really looking to replace my ReplayTVs
with TIVOs just to gain HD/Digital.  I thought myth might be the answer...

I'll probably still play around with it (after all, that's the fun part)
- I guess my expectations are more realistic now...

Thanks again!