jeff on 13 Feb 2009 12:24:36 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Internet Provider Wars, part New

John Von Essen wrote:
> Just a side bar on the whole DTV thing. The people who did the TV Ads
> (FCC?) on it really left out alot of info that the public doesn't know.

Yes, and it makes one wonder why.. perhaps some sort of agenda...?

[follow the money - always]

> 10-3 NBC Sports). When I told a friend about this (who previously was
> against the whole DTV thing) he had no idea about these extra
> channels -

I didn't know either.  Wasn't even going to order a box but just did.
I'm a sucker for Discovery/History/Animal Planet/Nat Geo though....

--
ThermionicEmissions  -  the blog
http://www.lockergnome.com/leftystrat