Michael Leone on 26 Jul 2009 13:29:07 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Hard Drive warranty RMA

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 3:47 PM, brent timothy
saner<brent.saner@gmail.com> wrote:

> secondly, the OP never mentioned data recovery.

Neither did I. I said "long enough for the OP to do whatever last
operation they wanted to do (which I presumed was to
remove the sensitive data from the drive)". You seem to have taken
that as me saying "data recovery" instead of "securely deleting".

Anyway, it's nice of you to try and help the other person. I'll drop
out of this thread now.