TuskenTower on 26 Jul 2009 14:00:28 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Hard Drive warranty RMA

All,thanks for the help.  I'm still waiting for badblocks to complete
(the partition is roughly 500GB).

I understand the encrypt it before it dies bit.  I just didn't hit the
checkbox for File Vault because the operation takes a long time during
conversion.

Amul