Casey Bralla on 2 Oct 2013 02:20:43 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Difficulty Sending Email Through Verizon

I relay all my outgoing mail through Verizon via postfix too, but have never
had a problem (that I know of).  Also, I don't think I had to do anything
special to get authentication (but it's been a couple years since I set it
up).

On the other hand, I don't send copies to myself so maybe my outgoing is
delayed, and postfix just tries again later so I don't see it.   How did you
check your que?

--

Casey Bralla

Chief Nerd in Residence