Doug Stewart on 7 Mar 2014 07:34:03 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Back to wordpress

Stripping the execute bit off directories is problematic. Do a `find /wp-content/ -type d -exec chmod 775 {} \;` and see if that helps.

I'm also a bit concerned about NO error entries showing up in the logs. If you're encountering perms issues *or* a PHP misconfiguration, it should be tossing 403's and 500's into the logs.

Can you verify the traffic in your access logs? Are you getting 301/302/200 in the codes for all requests?