Eric H. Johnson on 7 Mar 2014 08:31:52 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Back to wordpress

Doug,

I think that got it. The find was not able to find /wp-content/ so I just
went to the wordpress/wp-content folder and ran:
Chmod -R 775 *

If you ever come out to PLUG West I will buy you dinner.

Thanks,
Eric

Stripping the execute bit off directories is problematic. Do a `find
/wp-content/ -type d -exec chmod 775 {} \;` and see if that helps.

I'm also a bit concerned about NO error entries showing up in the logs. If
you're encountering perms issues *or* a PHP misconfiguration, it should be
tossing 403's and 500's into the logs.

Can you verify the traffic in your access logs? Are you getting 301/302/200
in the codes for all requests?