Eric H. Johnson on 7 Mar 2014 09:28:49 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Back to wordpress

Doug,

Another quick question. I tried to update plug-ins and it asked for ftp
credentials. I have ftp running, however all users are jailed to their home
folders. Do I have to open up my whole VPS to FTP, or symlink the wordpress
install to a user folder? Is there a recommended setup for ftp when using
wordpress?

Thanks,
Eric

I think that got it. The find was not able to find /wp-content/ so I just
went to the wordpress/wp-content folder and ran:
Chmod -R 775 *