Doug Stewart on 7 Mar 2014 09:32:58 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Back to wordpress

Two things:
If you're prompted for FTP credentials, it can sometimes relate to permissions. Check that the web server user has write access to the directories in question. Failing that, try adding the following line to your wp-config.php:

define('FS_METHOD','direct'); /** Install plugins without FTP */

Let me know if that helps!