Victor on 16 Jun 2015 09:11:54 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PLUG W and presos

 On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 10:34 AM, Keith C. Perry
 <kperry@daotechnologies.com> wrote:
> I know its a more advanced topic but I wouldn't mind running a network "war
> game".
> For new Linux users especially those interested in networking, a workshop
> like this could help gain confidence in understanding what attacks look
> like, how to rate them (i.e. prioritize for action) and why things aren't
> nearly as easy to do as tv and film would have you believe.

This would be a lot of fun and I'd like to help out if there's
interest. I know iptables and nmap, but lack confidence in
identifying, investigating and handling potential attacks.

I saw someone ask about location for events. As far as North goes, if
Coredial wasn't available I'm sure I could arrange for space to
comfortably hold 10 + presenter (we could grab extra seats for a few
more) in Fort Washington, 15 minutes away from Coredial.