ac on 19 Oct 2016 14:50:31 -0700

Re: [PLUG] WAS: spamassassin help: create a rule to score by sender TLD Now: Email support

and your forward is now: grainc.arvixevps.com
grainc.arvixevps.com has address 192.169.58.126
(23.91.125.37 is still - 37.125.91.23.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer grainc.arvixevps.com

so, email will still bounce - you would know that if you did not
re-write/obtuse/change email bounces.

But not to worry. As I said: Google.com does the exact same thing.

If you block a Google server from dropping 100 000 emails on you, with
valid emails in between, Google.com bounces back to their user that You
have a technical read error

so, re-writing and lying to end users is not something just done by
people using a domain with different forward and reverse IP numbers
but also by those that transmit over 50% of the entire planets email.

Andre