jeff on 6 Feb 2019 15:58:26 -0800

Re: [PLUG] We need speakers for [topics]

On 2/6/19 3:14 PM, Keith C. Perry wrote:
It's mostly a resource thing (someone to do it, equipment, bandwidth, power, etc) but we don't get that many people asking for a live stream.  Doesn't mean it can't or shouldn't be done.  If the demand is there anyone who wants to do it can (unless the presenter says no).

Point.
I thought it might be interesting from non-attendees' POV but the market has decided.

I will say that Central is going to be difficult because all the facilities are up front by the presenter.  For streaming you have to be plugged into since wifi is restricted.  You'll need a 100ft ethernet cable...  :D

hmmmm ethernet over wifi, mux'd with audio and video, plugged into someone's work phone, with unlimited data. Will there be parking for the video truck?

What is "Post-live streaming?"

just recording at Central and streaming later.

Thanks for the history.