jeff via plug on 19 Sep 2019 06:46:00 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Richard M. Stallman resigns

On 9/19/19 9:31 AM, Eric S. Raymond via plug wrote:
I do not know whether I would consider you an SJW or not, so don't
take this personally. I'll tell you how I recognize them. Sooner or
later, they always kafkatrap.

Meh - you're just a tool of the patriarchy.

If you and Steve continue to speak like gentlemen, you will both be thrown off the internet. Your social media privileges have been suspended for 24 hours.