Christine via plug on 19 Sep 2019 07:36:27 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Richard M. Stallman resigns

> Unfortunately when you look at long term patterns, much of what we are hearing these days is not that surprising.
yep, unfortunately
> Does this all mean we can finally stop using the ridiculous name "GNU/Linux"?
I think so! At the very least I am going to stop feeling bad when i type just `Linux` ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All my best,
Christine

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 9:46 AM jeff via plug <plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:
On 9/19/19 9:31 AM, Eric S. Raymond via plug wrote:
I do not know whether I would consider you an SJW or not, so don't
> take this personally. I'll tell you how I recognize them. Sooner or
> later, they always kafkatrap.

Meh - you're just a tool of the patriarchy.

If you and Steve continue to speak like gentlemen, you will both be
thrown off the internet. Your social media privileges have been
suspended for 24 hours.