Alex Sutherland on 10 Dec 2007 21:12:11 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Agile management web app?

  • From: "Alex Sutherland" <apexsutherland@gmail.com>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Agile management web app?
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:11:57 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=QslYcMrnquMdTl06dkgyg7q0j5VK1m6xmNvtctd3tGk=; b=c9PIOFIpuaPqGP11yx6iau2eNJwezRQCjQWXzZVyKSzAZlugQqmA5/komy2jDSzYxxCoMpyrSNv65szRpu7j7PTR/fjoc3iNtyLAdmyqbNHocpwi9Wk0eXBZZVbdYORYSBl3Mt3szuEivG+qPPGHTew1Zx2Aey/9VPvagClaI1A=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org

Does anyone have any experience using Assebmla? I recently stumbled across their site, and I really like their feature set: