MaD dUCK on Tue, 12 Dec 2000 12:50:39 -0500 (EST)

Re: Wireless (was Re: [PLUG] Linux Crypto File Systems)

also sprach Aaron E. Ross (on Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:00:41AM -0500):
>  anybody have a suggestion for a wireless pcmcia card for linux?

well, the lucent works perfectly well for me now. but it requires the
wireless extensions whereas the aironet for instance was true plug and
play on my 2.2.17 kernel.

addtron has a nice $233 deal at onvia.com

martin

[greetings from the heart of the sun]# echo madduck@!#:1:s@\@@@.net
--
"mirrors should reflect a little before throwing back images."
                                                       -- jean cocteau