Kevin Falcone on Fri, 15 Dec 2000 17:47:44 -0500

[PLUG] Re: Window managers (was: Re: Re: PLUG digest, Vol 1 #752 - 10 msgs)

  ML> I want to use a GUI mail client, because I'm in a GUI
  ML> environment. When I do mail from a command line, I do use mutt.

GUI and command line all in one, and you can script it in elisp :)

-kevin, who oddly enough still writes code in vim

--
See, these two penguins walked into a bar, which was really stupid, 'cause
the second one should have seen it.