M . Jackson Wilkinson on Mon, 12 Feb 2001 06:50:49 -0500

Re: [PLUG] politics/open source (was: T-Shirts)

> And - just as an aside - what, you didn't like my idea of Tux with a
> soft pretzel and the Liberty Bell? :-)

well, I personally like that idea.  I think that the Liberty Bell is much
more an icon of Philadelphia than the Declaration of Independance is, and
the soft pretzel is a nice touch, as long as he didn't get it from one of
the dirtier street vendors (tux with bad disease).

--JW