Eric Allan Lucas on Mon, 12 Feb 2001 18:13:52 -0500

Re: [PLUG] politics/open source (was: T-Shirts)

Reply made privately to take this off topic thread off PLUG list
and restore list to pre-political state.

Apologies for the past waste of bandwidth.

Eric

--
#   Eric Allan Lucas
# "Oh, I have slipped the surly bond of earth