Paul on Thu, 18 Oct 2001 18:00:17 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Windows vs Linux e-mail return address

> Sorry to take a bit to get back.  It looks like you've used KMail
> (judging from your test messages) to good effect.  Perhaps there are
> some settings somewhere in NS Messenger that are causing problems.  I
> don't know.

It does seem to be a Netscape Messenger oddity.

I miss not having an IMAP server. Using Netscape Messenger I
can get the POP box to function somewhat like an IMAP box. I
can't do that with KMail. That's why I switched back to
Messenger. If anyone knows how to make KMail keep read
messages on the server while deleting mail on the server
when the local copy is deleted, please, let me know.