gabriel rosenkoetter on Mon, 4 Feb 2002 14:06:16 -0500

Re: [PLUG] XFS w/kernel 2.4.17?

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 01:44:58PM -0500, Mike Leone wrote:
> From: "gabriel rosenkoetter" <gr@eclipsed.net>
> >How could any of this cause a kernel panic?
> See previous message of mine, about incorrect mkinitrd options
> specified, which part of the kernel rebuild process (for me, anyway).

We're still talking about drastically different things.

I asked if you'd tried applying the patches to your sources, not if
you'd successfully built (much less booted) the kernel.

Even *building* the kernel had better not cause a kernel panic...

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net