Mike Leone on Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:58:24 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Upgrading the Libranet

>If I ever create a linux distribution, I'll have to remember to do that.  I could call it BOFH Linux :)

Funny you should mention that; just saw this sig, in my Amavis list ...

"Call it Cynix, Linux for the make, make install and I'll edit the damn files by hand crowd. Or BOFH Linux, for when my way IS the right
way. No stupid Admin tools, if god wanted man to use shit like SAX, he wouldn't have given us vi." -- Seen on ASR